Welcome to Ocoee Cafe!
Ocoee Cafe is a family owned diner located in the heart of Ocoee, Florida. We offer a traditional diner style menu, served just like how Mom used to make it! Our website offers a preview of our menu, directions, and contact information. Thank you, and we look forward to your visit here at Ocoee Cafe!
We want you to know that the health and safety of Ocoee Cafe patrons and staff are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the CDC and our local and state health departments and are following all guidelines provided by these organizations.
We are taking steps to keep our customers and staff healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Reduced dine-in capacity by 50%.
- We offer TOGO orders. Call 407-656-1113.
- Constant and ongoing sanitation of ALL areas, including the kitchen, dining area, entrance, and bathrooms.
- Door pedal for hands-free entry.
- Plexiglass partitions between booths.
- Increased spacing between tables.
- Single-use menus are available.
- Single-use utensils are available.
- Condiments served in single-use packets.
- Touchless payments are available.
- Facemasks and gloves for all staff.
- Staff screened (touchless temperature check, symptoms interview) before beginning work.
- Sanitization of table and seating between every use.
We are grateful for your patronage, and we will continue to provide a safe and clean environment for you to enjoy our delicious diner-style menu, served just like how Mom used to make it!
The health and safety of our community, our colleagues, and our patrons are our highest priority.
Breakfast and lunched served daily. We are open for dinner on Fridays.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
29 W Mc Key St, Ocoee, FL 34761
Please to let us know about your last visit. Your comment is confidential!